Wednesday, January 27, 2016

End of January 2016 shipping addendum...

So well I just can't let this week go without mentioning...

 

SFX #4 Bang $7.99

So I tried not to mention this but I have to as anthologies very often I think get overlooked. There are several creators I love in this as Leila Del Duca and Christian Ward are among the creators in this volume. I don't do many of the DC Vertigo anthologies as my funds are rather tight but when there are people I enjoy among the creators I can't resist and usually there is someone new I discover when I do pick one up. This is a themed quartly project where creators are given a specific sound effect as the story seed and go from there... Anyhow I'm up for this at least...

Saga #33 $2.99

So this title is in no need of a signal boost but I do love the storytelling power of Brain K Vaughan and Fiona Staples quite honestly it doesn't appear on my pull list very often because my FLCS happens to get a large stack of it and I can often put it off till a small week to pick up but as I'm not going to be able to get to my shop for a month I have to grab it this week. This books cast keeps growing and changing as time goes by...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment