Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Comics...

I did not get to my friendly local comics shop this last week so I've yet to read my copies of Paul Cornell's Wolverine and the Kelly Sue Captain Marvel issue of Avengers Assemble. I am most likely going to pick up the Thor issue this week as well as possible look into the current BPRD Hell on Earth series....

What I would like to do is write about the sad imminent end of Journey into Mystery in a few months. I have really loved the series and will miss Kathryn Immonen's writing.... Hope that she geta another regular gig soon...

At least we have three months left in this series and getting some Beta Ray Bill is great even if its just for a short time.... Learned that Red She Hulk is also on the chopping block... Sad that but well that is how things go...

Till later in the week Excelsior.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment