Thursday, September 4, 2014

Shhhh Secret....

There were hints monts back that Gail Simone was getting her signature title (well at least that is how I think of it), The Secret Six, from the pre-new 52 continuity back. We have scant information, most likely deliberately in this case given her comments in this article here and her reference to Twin Peaks. The article tells that we are at getting the marvelous Catman back and Black Alice who was created by Gail Simone. I know I may be getting my hopes up but I did really live the wild off beat super villain stories Gail told the last time around. With this promised title coming in December, the new Batgirl creative team and Genevieve Valentine writing Catwoman it looks like I will be getting a couple more DC comics monthly...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment