Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Deadwood Feb 24 2016 addendum...

Totally missed this ....

Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems #1 $3.99

Steve Universe is probable the best thing I got turned on to through social media. Steven Universe is something different in animation as it has a continuity, commits to story and change and most importantly to me has something to say about compassion and support outside of a kind of sterotypical sense. The stories are not moralistic or pedantic they are full on heroic adventures who's message goes far deeper then nearly what they say. Inspired from any sources it has its roots in many of the shows I have loved over time from both sides of the Pacific. Don't know what to expect from this incarnation of the comic but as I love the characters I'm will to buy in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment